Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dinner with Sally



Last night we had our friend Sally over for dinner. Sally was our doula for Charlie's birth. We had a wonderful time catching up over dinner and wine. I prepared beef bourguignon(I am glad I only have to spell that and not say it!), radicchio,goat cheese and walnut salad, mashed potatoes and steamed chocolate pudding(thanks Reese for our all time favorite dessert recipe!) for dessert. Here are some pictures and I will post the recipes soon.



























































2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know Sally! Seems like the best people always manage to find each other. Meal looks and sounds delicious Shawna. (BTW it's pronounced "boor-gee-nyohn", with a hard 'g', not as complicated as it looks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Yes, Sally is the best! We love her. Thanks for the pronunciation lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete